Saturday 18 October 2008

Saying Madrid 'See you soon'



Now it's 8:20 am, I'm Madrid Barajas Airport, stealing WiFi :P. And no, the countdown is not broken, it's only that I'm leaving for 3 days for my hometown (Moaña), just before leaving to Brisbane. I'm sitting next to the window of the restaurant ARS in Terminal 3, right in front of gate E67 which already has in 'VIGO' in yellow letters written in the screen over the finger door. Outdoors, it's windy and very cloudy.

Tonight (or I should say yesterday night, cause is getting clear) I went partying with Lollo, from Milan, one of the best guys that I have met in my live, Ruth, one of the horny cute girls that I have ever met and Elena Vinuesa, my mate in the kidnapping of the Carlinha in Athens, almost 2 years ago... We went to the Hawaian Bar in Santa Ana, and we have been around, something very light, for the BEST standards :P.


Ruth,Lollo and Me under Gran Vía McDonald's

But in fact, I enjoyed pretty much. It was the fact of being with friends in a good companion, relaxing, chatting, and beating around all the bushes that we could find in our topics list. Maybe I'm getting older, but it was quite nice, and we made a tour on the old places of Madrid (Via Lactea, Alepo, San Mateo 6), that sometimes made me feel almost melancholic (almost).

Hey! And Bea came to say goodbye. Bea is from Madrid, a project of Doctor in Telecomunications Engineering, that her company send to California, by the face :P . She came to the center only to say goodbye. That was great, Thank you a lot!!!

OK, Now there is a boarding in the screen and I should move to the queue of people, flying to the Atlantic Coast in this real Galician sunday. And I'm going to sleep like a Champion with the head against the window.

See u! 

2 comments:

Guille said...

hey, fast question...
how / from where did you steal the WiFi in Barajas airport?!?!?!

Gabriel said...

Hey! The point to steal WiFi in Barajas is next to EasyJet Counterchekers, there is an open net called 'Santa Barbara' in on of the columns between easyjet and the next cheking doors.

Good luck to steal there (that time I was connected with a Vodafone Modem in fact, to lazy to go there to steal WiFi :P)