Sunday 31 August 2008

Why a Spaniard writes in English about Australia??

Why? I don't know, first because I'm going to Australia to learn English, and I think that I'l practice more if I write in the language of Shakespeare (you can imagine a madly smile in my face). The reason is that I want to share this experience with the good and the bad points, with all the friends that I have met around Europe these last years.

Yes, Europe become small for me :P. In fact no so much, but going on tourism is something that you can do even when you are old, and studying abroad in Europe is quite simple between Erasmus and other mobility programs. If I want to do this I should do it now, or later I'm gonna be or to busy or to lazy or to old to do this.But, I'm sure that I'll be back to the old Europe again, writing the last post of this blog, sooner than I'm expecting now, time runs :/

And there is another problem, I have no clue about what I'm gonna see there. Although I'm supposed to have everything that I'll need contracted with my language school, I don't know the family with whom I'm gonna live and what kind of people I'm gonna find there. I hope the kind  of people that I'll find there is the kind of 'umm...let choose a place where to lost for 3 months... Australia!'.

Thinking about all the reason that are pushing me to reach the antipodes of my hometown (almost), they are so much and so different that in the end it's only about leaving. I have one thing clear, I'm not looking for anything else, I'm going there to earn new points of view.

Now I'm still in Madrid and I have 18 days left for leaving to Australia. Nowadays, the blog will run slowly as I'm still here and I want to talk about Australia :P, not about Madrid.

Ok thanks for reading


No comments: